19 December 2009

Hatchets and Reality

I wasn't sure where to start with today's blog, and kept thinking about yet another new experience.  Editing! The prospect seems overwhelming!! LOL Yes, I've edited my writing before, and thought I'd done an 'O.K' job on it.  But now I'm in the realms of the professionals, and everything changes.  The bar is raised and another learning curve looms.  And from nowhere, the song title You'll Never Walk Alone, popped into my head.  It seems so appropriate right now too.
When you walk through a storm


Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of a storm is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,

Walk on through the rain,

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone,

You'll never walk alone.
Rodgers and Hammerstein
 
Recently I responded to Phyllis Cambell's post about her new book release, and back she came with the comment  "I won't even tell you how many times I've revised this particular story (my Dec. release) because it'll make your head spin. lol"  She's talking about her newly released book 'Belong to Me' 
 
The words of that song are so right! :-) Just when I need to hear it, someone , in this case, Phyllis, came up with just what I need!  Thank you!

No comments: