22 April 2019

Ros Rendle's Book , Peace of Time


I'm delighted to welcome Ros Rendle to The Heart of Romance today to share her road to publishing Peace of Time



My name’s Ros Rendle and I write books. 

Four years ago, I was lucky enough to be accepted on to the Romantic Novelists’ Association New Writers’ Scheme and had access to very helpful critiques at that time, so my novel, Sense and French Ability found a publisher quite quickly. It became an Amazon best-seller, so I am indebted to that excellent scheme for all their support.



I started to write Peace of Time forty years ago! My mum was a published author many times over and she urged me to get on with it. Life got in the way, as it does, in the shape of a demanding full-time job and two young children. However, when I took early retirement and went to live permanently in France, I had oodles of time and dug out that early idea. The difference was I had a lot more of life’s experience upon which to draw as well as time. The book was accepted for publication and came out in April 2017. Therefore, although the first book I wrote, Peace of Time was the second to be published.
          It was the book that I needed to write, and I was able to draw upon personal experience and that of close family to a greater degree than when I was young.
          Peace of Time features six close friends – or are they? It’s a story of trust and loyalties tested. As the summer draws to a close, Jen has some life changing decisions to make and what she decides will shock everyone, but most of all herself. Peace of Time is currently on a price offer of only £1.99 or $2.64
           It has received good reviews all with either four or five stars.

These are but two of those for which I am extremely grateful.
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
This book is easy to read, and the characters are believable. The twist at the end is quite unexpected and will resonate with lots of people in a similar situation. Good holiday reading.
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
With this book I just needed to know what happened next, found I couldn't put it down. I could relate to the characters well.
Peace of Time is available at:-

Ros has a website:       www.rosrendleauthor.co.uk

She can be found on    www.twitter.com/ros_rendle
                             www.facebook.com/RosalindRendleAuthor
                             www.instagram.com/ros_rendle

Many thanks for this opportunity to share with you.

No comments: