Secret and Sweet Cravings Publishing's authors have banded together in ths blog hop to share Five of their Favourite Things
There are lots of prizes/giveaways up for grabs :-) All you have to do - is to leave a comment sharing your favourite thing(s), remember to include your email contact address, to be in with a chance of winning! Simple!
So, what are five of my favourite things?
1) Watching the sun rise, and set, watching the stars at night, been delighted with the display of meteor showers going on these last few days :-)
2) The treasures of friendship.
3) Family, immediate and extended.
4) My pets, past and present. Some may be gone but their memory continues.
5) Writing, and reading. Yes, both transport me to places I've longed to visit, and both introduce me to some fabulous characters :-)
I've shared my heroine's life and adventures for several years before I submitted and Sweet Cravings Publishings accepted No Job For a Woman, and over that time I watched her live evolve, change, shift and coalesce until it came true in Deborah's story.
Julian Fanshaw answers a call for help from his life-long friend Lord Worth to help keep his friend’s widowed sister, Deborah, safe from her increasingly vindictive neighbours. It doesn’t take long to realise him or Freddie long to realise the Grangers aren’t using her as a long-promised act of revenge against them; but are playing a deeper and far more sinister game of their own.
Deborah Stavely is determined to overcome the increasing harassment from her neighbour without calling on her brother for help. So she is not pleased when Freddie intervenes and involves his friend, Julian Fanshaw.
Circumstances demand Julian and Deborah learn to work together and Julian dares to dream that he might gain the love of the only person he’s ever given his heart to.
But will Deborah live long enough to discover that by releasing everything she values, she will gain everything her heart desires?
Other SCP authors participating in the blog event