2 June 2012

Sweet Saturday Sample

Today's sample is a short snippet from From Now Until Forever, the first book in my Gasquet Princes Series.  I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for your support.

“I’m not done with you,” he ground out. “Not by a long shot. I may have to leave you now, but I’ll be back. So don’t think you can hide from me.”

His words lashed into her more thoroughly than a cat-o-nine-tails. His grip lowered to encircle her throat.

“I may never forgive you for what you’ve done, but you’re mine, and I always keep what’s mine.

Her world turned cold. “I know you find it hard to believe me. I understand, but ask you to remember, I’ll always love you. Always.”

His fingers tightened round her neck before he pushed her back against the pillows.

“I never thought I’d love anyone the way I love you.” Disgust, not love, propelled his words in her direction. “And it sickens me to my soul.”

From Now Until forever is available at http://www.amazon.com/From-Now-Until-Forever-ebook/dp/B006GYAV44/ref=la_B0042QD6S6_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1338594263&sr=1-6


18 comments:

Patricia Preston said...

Great tension! And I love your blog. It is so pretty.

Elaine Cantrell said...

Loved this one. An alpha male perchance?

Sarah Ballance said...

Whoa, this is INTENSE! It grabbed *me* by the throat.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

There is a very intense connection between these two...and there seems something very intimidating about the male character.

Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY SWEET SATURDAY SAMPLE

Sherry Gloag said...

Thanks for your company and kind words, Particia.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Thanks, Elaine.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Good! lol. Thanks, Sarah.

Sherry Gloag said...

Glad you liked it Lauren-Rain. Thanks for your comment.

Sandy Nachlinger said...

She must have done something terrible--or at least he thinks so! This love-hate thing between them is so intense that it would compel any reader to keep turning pages. Good writing.

Lindsay said...

What did I miss? This is a strong scene heavy with emotions

Nick Wilford said...

Wow, I feel sorry for her. I wonder how this will all turn out.

Rachel Rossano said...

Hmm... Very intense!

Marsha Ward said...

Whatever happened between them to shatter trust must have been severe. Here's hoping their hearts can be mended by the end of the book. ;-)

Sherry Gloag said...

Thanks Sandy :-)

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) I don't know, Lindsay, what did you miss? LOL

Sherry Gloag said...

Welcome Nick, thanks for your company. The wheels are coming of his expectations things right now, and he's not a happy camper!!

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Thanks Rachel.

Sherry Gloag said...

Someone took away his rose-coloured spectacles - that's what! Thans for coming by Marsha.