28 March 2011

Multi published author Annette Snyder talks about her writing

First let me say thanks to Sherry and The Heart of Romance for letting me brag about my work. I write because I love to and always hope others will take as much pleasure from my work as I have creating it. As an author, my goal is to write words that inspire, sooth, or make people smile. 

I’ve got thirteen books out, one on the way to submission and one in progress as I always write one book at a time. I’ve got probably thirty rough drafts waiting for their turn. My work has gotten rave reviews and Intimate Flames, released July 2009, is an EPIC Award Finalist this year.

Here’s the back cover blurb from that award winner:
Bradie Carpenter holds only memories of love lost. Armed with determination after Grant’s tragic death, Bradie ventures forward with their son. Without the exclusive Blain family name or the advantage of the family fortune and, diligent to overcome the obstacles of single parenthood, she sets a goal of a better life in the picturesque town of Union.
Andrew “Amen” Packard married too young with an unrealistic view of the future. After a turbulent divorce attributed to pressure from his firefighter career, Amen chooses his heated profession over affection for wife, family and friends. Not until he meets Bradie does he rethink his decision to exclude love from his life.
Can Bradie discover that money doesn’t always extinguish love?
Will Amen allow a ready-made family near enough to bash towering walls of seclusion?
Is friendship and attraction enough to heal the lives of two souls charred from fate?

You can read the entire first chapter at www.whiskeycreekpress.com

You can also check out all of my published work there or at my website http://annettesnyder.atspace.com or my blog, Fifty Authors from Fifty States, http://annettesnyder.blogspot.com 

Besides my writing career, my life’s a busy one just like any of yours. Family, job, dogs, laundry, dishes…the list is endless but I still have to sit down every day and write something. If I don’t, I feel like my day isn’t complete.


Again, thanks The Heart of Romance. Happy reading and I wish everyone a safe and happy journey this year and continuing.

It's been a pleasure to have you here, Annette,thank you for sharing your wonderful successes wit us.

3 comments:

Annette Snyder said...

Thanks for the day!

Missy Martine said...

Enjoyed your post, Annette. Thirteen books is impressive. I can't imagine working on only one at a time, though. I usually have at least 2 and sometimes 3 projects going at once. I look forward to looking for your new releases.

Missy Martine
www.missymartine.com

jrlindermuth said...

'...sit down every day and write.'
The secret to Annette's impressive output. Well said, my friend.