27 November 2011

Adora returns ~ Character Interview series

Character interviews: Today Adora has another revealing character interview with Mac Caldwell, hero of Now and Forever 1, a Love Story:

Adora: So, Mac, hunky guy, how are you today?
Mac: A little annoyed, Adora. Danny Maine said he got his name in the title of his book by sleeping with Jean. Well I’ve been sleeping with Jean for a much longer time and I don’t have my name on a book though she said she would!
Adora: Really, Mac. Grow up. Jean is telling you what you want to hear, just to get at your hot body. And it is hot, I’ll admit that!
Mac: *blushes* Thanks, Adora. She has actually said I’m her favorite hero. Oh, don’t tell Callie about Jean and me. I haven’t slept with Jean since I started sleeping with Callie. Don’t want to get them confused, Jean might write Callie out of the next book and I’d be a horny and frustrated guy. Not to say I don’t love Callie…
Adora: Yeah, yeah Mac. We get it. You love Callie’s body, be honest here.
Mac: Callie is more than a body to me, Adora, you know that. Why are you trying to cause trouble between us?
Adora: Okay, okay, Mac. No harm meant *Adora holds up her hands*. Geez. Sensitive aren’t we? So tell me, what is your favorite position with Callie?
Mac: Any position. I love making love to her anyway I can. And you can print that…wait…is Jean going to read this? *Mac starts to sweat.*
Adora: She better read this or I’m quitting!
Mac: Then maybe you should take back what I just said.
Adora: *wearing an evil grin*, Too late, Mac. It’s already in print.
Mac: Oh, crap!
Adora: So how many times a week do you and Callie make love *Adora picks up pen, poised over paper*
Mac: What? I’m not going to answer that. Jean said you’d try something like this. She said to stick to the plot of the book. Ask me about the drug gang…or how I felt about Callie doing things without telling me…
Adora: Doing what things? Is Callie sleeping with someone else?
Mac: She is? Where is he? No, no, that’s ridiculous. Callie would never…
Adora: Is she sleeping with Danny, the hero of Now and Forever 2?
Mac: She’d never do that! Eliza would kill her. I would kill her, then we’d both kill Danny. *Mac comes halfway out of his chair*
Adora: Had you going there, didn’t I?
Mac: Danny said you were a real ball buster and I didn’t believe him. Maybe I should ask you who you’re sleeping with…there’s a rumor you made a play for Danny but he turned you down.
Adora: *blushes* That’s all we have time for today *gestures neck cutting with her hand to cameraman.*
Mac: You don’t get off that easy. I want to talk about the book.
Adora: Come back again soon, Mac. For “Love Talk”, this is Adora Smutz, signing off!

Check out the book on my www:jeanjoachimbooks.com

1 comment:

Jean Joachim Books said...

Thank you, Sherry for posting this. Happy to be back here with you again!