27 November 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Today is the ending of Thanksgiven, my short story.  Thank you to everyone who has been following it every Saturday and Suday this month.  I hope you enjoy this final snippet.

And thank you for your company and comments, every week, they are all appreciated. 


"Did you really say you've always loved me?"

He nodded, captured her carressing hand and kissed her palm.  "Always and forever, only you."

"Good," she said, reasting her head against his shoulder.  "I feel the same way about you."

"Then let's go home," Luke suggested, and gave thanks his love of a lifetime lay cradled in his arms.

Thank you for following my short story, Thanksgiven all this month.

You'll find hundreds more great snippets at Six Sunday Sentence

18 comments:

christine warner said...

oh, that was so sweet and tender...loved it.

Anonymous said...

Really lovely six.

Zee Monodee said...

Who can resist such romance? Lovely, Sherry :)

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Christine, I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for coming by.

Sherry Gloag said...

Thanks, Tara. I appriacte your comment.

Sherry Gloag said...

Thanks carrieannebrownian I appreciate your company.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Thanks Zee, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for coming by.

Anonymous said...

Very romantic. Would love to read what happens when they get home ;)

Sherry Gloag said...

melyndaprice now why would I spoil your chane to let your imagination run rampant:-) LOL Thanks for your company and your comment.

gemma parkes said...

Aw, that was lovely! I feel all romantic now!

Unknown said...

Sweet ;)

Alix said...

Beautifully written romance six! Well done.

Vivien Dean said...

Aw, how sweet! Thanks for sharing. :)

Sherry Gloag said...

Thank you Gemma, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Sherry Gloag said...

Thanks for coming by Stephanie.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Thanks Alix. I'm way behind this w.end and hope to get round to commenting later in the week. Thanks for coming by.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Thanks, Vivien, I'm glad it worked for you.

Gem Sivad said...

*Sigh* I do love a happy ending. Beautiful six sentences.